Monday, May 18, 2009


Heyy so just curious is it even worth to start posting anything?? does anybody comment on my blog? comment if you do :)

This is my friends and i selling lemonade outside my neighborhood saturday :) we made nice money

5 comments:

  1. i want you to post, i love seeing what you're up to! love ya cousin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you girls are cute!! What a fun day! :) Keep posting, I love to read. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. See, Linzie! Two hours later and you already have 3 comments!!! You baloney head...start posting! Love you so much, sista!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah i always read it and when i move to texas you better start posting more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey cutie, I saw your site on BreighAn's page and thought I'd pop over, you girls are the silliest things EVER!! I love the crowns :D Have a VERY happy Day :D

    ReplyDelete